So far, this week has been a particularly stressful one for me. The majority of that stress dissipated at 11:30am today when I finished with a three hour long test that I had to take for work.
I felt like a college student again during finals week. NOTHING feels better than that feeling you have when you finish something that has been hanging over your head, waiting to be completed.
I walked back to my office with the sun shining down on me and for a precious few moments, there was no where I had to be and I was stress-less. I thought about all the things in my life at that very moment, that I am grateful for....
1) The sun is FINALLY up when I get up in the morning and head to work.
2) The sun is STILL out when I leave the office in the early evening.
3) For the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD that only takes 30 minutes to do, but is actually lifting my ass up a little higher than it was before.
4) For the Alpha Hydroxy Souffle that I have been using for the last six weeks and the repairing effects it has had on my sun ravaged skin that I was stupid and neglectful enough to allow to happen this past summer.
5) For beach weather being that much closer.
6) For the hat that I bought last weekend to wear at #5, so that #4 doesn't EVER happen again.
7) For working right smack in the middle of the MOST dynamic city in the world and at the same time hating it just as much as I love it.
8) For craving a simple and content life, instead of a life filled with shallowness and materialism.
9) For stealing a quick nap on the train at the beginning of my day and another one at the end.
10) For my girls.
11) For my girls.
12) And for my girls. And this one could go on forever.
13) For my husband who happens to also be the only person in the world that I always want to be with, even when I want to kick him really hard.
14) The love I get to experience and the fun I get to participate in every single day with #10, #11, #12 and #13.
Tell me one quick thing that you are thankful for this week!